I suggest you ...

Attachments to Google Drive

Since Sandglaz have good integration with google - authentification, integration with google tasks/calendar it would be great to have possibility to attach files from Google Drive.

20 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Denis Markman shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

4 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • AdminNada Aldahleh (Admin, Sandglaz) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi Gary,

As a current work around I recommend copying and pasting the google drive url for the document you want to share in the task (or task notes if you prefer). Your collaborators can then just click on the link to access the document.

You can use the shareable link of the document (in google drive, click 'Share' then 'Get shareable link'.

We are heavy users of Google Drive, and this workaround has been working for us.

Let me know if you have questions.

Thanks,

• Gary Tiscornia commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I see integrating with Google Drive this is under review. Is there a decision yet to pursue it? For our organization which is using Google Docs exclusively it would be a critical point for us to consider as we choose between Sandglaz and similar programs. Please advise. In every other way we feel that Sandglaz is a terrific product.

Thanks

Feedback and Knowledge Base