I suggest you ...

Ability to edit offline.

Ability to edit offline.

The internet access is very limited in many countries of the world, likewise take into account that people who organize their tasks in an application such as sandglazz are very dynamic people, this capability would give the possibility to Sandglazz be essential, everywhere.

129 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Jaime RicardoJaime Ricardo shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

8 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Jeff NailenJeff Nailen commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Thanks for the update Zaid, looking forward to this killer feature which should be a strong differentiator. I can beta test using Chrome on Mac & iPhone.

• Jeff NailenJeff Nailen commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi, can you give us an update on offline editing please? I use Mac OS X and iPhone iOS8. Thanks.

• Shane ThomasShane Thomas commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is a shame. I misunderstood the "mobile, tab and desktop" tag lines in media promotions and logically assumed offline capability. I swear by googletasks due to offline capability. I can't manage things without it. However, it's limited in functionality. I came here looking for something new and immediately realised that this is the interface for me.

However, no offline capability for task management on a fee-based service is beyond stunning to me. The service is rendered effectively useless.

Mobile App. Synchronise. Online and Offline Capability.

One of my most significant "brainstorm" times is whilst flying. I want to change to this service - but simply can't. Shame.

• David LuceDavid Luce commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The best solution to offline editing would be to export a set of tasks in such a way that they could be imported at a future time. Then I can write a project plan, save it at the conclusion of a project (after I figure out how it should have been planned), and reuse it as the bones of another project plan.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am not always able to access the internet, so it would be awesome if I could always access Sanglaz with or without the internet.

Thanks for such a simple yet wonderful product!

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Try to keep ability to zoom in standalone version of sandglaz. Very useful on small screens.

Feedback and Knowledge Base