I suggest you ...

Pomodoro Timer

I'm a fan of the Pomodoro technique. I previously used KanbanFlow before I found Sandglaz, and it incorporated a Pomodoro timer in it's interface. I found it very helpful. I can get an app for my iPhone, however I would like if it was integrated into Sandglaz.

3 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Brandt Linkowski shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

3 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Edward Manning commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Just wanted to add in response to the @founders question:
        If you're doing "true" pomodoro then the 25 minute timer is for a single task. Each task is essentially atomic - the goal is to work on the task for the full 25 minutes without interruption. There's more to it than just the timer (tracking completed pomodoros vs interrupted pomodoros so you can estimate better, rules/guidelines around handling interruptions etc) but most other implementations I've seen ignore pretty much all of this and just stick a simple timer on - which is a shame as the timer part is the least of what makes the pomodoro technique useful.

• Brandt Linkowski commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I've seen integrations that would have the timer tied to each task. Currently Pomodone works with a variety of task planners (Evernote, Trello, Basecamp ...etc). KanbanFlow's built in timer also ties to the tasks. That would be very helpful.

Feedback and Knowledge Base